Saturday, September 26, 2009

TIP #5 - 10 RECRUITING TIPS BEFORE MAKING ANY CALLS

If you are in a referral business or direct sales or any business where you have to make calls - THIS POST IS FOR YOU.
1. Make the Prospect Comfortable.  Keep the prospect in a comfortable state of mind. How? YOU must be comfortable with what you are doing, showing no pressure at all in your conversation. Keep it warm and friendly. Keep talking ABOUT THEM, what interests them and what they are looking for. People are comfortable talking about what interests THEM, NOT YOU.
2. Keep the Conversation Focused on the Prospect.  The prospect is listening to a radio station. It is VERY important to the prospect. The Radio station is "keep it all about me". You must keep the Network Marketing conversation focused on what they want to see happen in their life, in their future. Focus on them and them only. Continue to ask questions. Keep your focus on THEM.
3. Build Trust. If the prospect does not trust you, then you will not recruit them.  You MUST get them to trust you, as this is the cornerstone of recruiting. Come across as "agenda free" with no motives, except to see if your business is something they would want to explore. And, operate in total integrity. If you don't, it will catch up with you.  Keep their life in focus, not yours. If you do, your business will become a greater focus to the prospect.
4. Hear the Prospect. Many people listen to a prospect, but few hear the prospect. The prospect will tell you all you need to know to recruit them, if you hear what they are saying. Listening is processing the words. Most recruiters are too busy thinking about what they will say next. "Tell me what you mean by that" or "that was interesting" or Tell me what you are looking for in life" are good statements for hearing. Those that listen with their ears have shallow listening. Those that listen with their heart and to the emotions have successful listening.
.........
There are 6 more recruiting tips for phone calls, but there is so much more I want to share today. If you want to know the other 6 tips, please email me or comment below. I know..... it's a sneaky way to get you to interact.  If you are on my Rodan and Fields Team, I will email you the remaining 6 tips. If you are not in network marketing - yet -  but are considering it, please know that I will abide by each and every one of these tips when we talk. :-) I am all about helping YOU be successful.

God gave me a talent for nurturing, teaching, caring, and writing. For years I have run from God and only used Him when I needed Him.  Oh c'mon - you all have done this too. There is a crisis and we pray to God promising Him the moon if HE will just do this ONE Thing and do it NOW.  Thank God, my God is a God of do-overs. I have been trying to get it right all my life. Yes, I am giving you a pitch now..... First, I found Dani Johnson - an inspirational businesswoman and then I found Rodan and Fields. And not just Rodan and Fields the business and the products (goodness knows MY FACE LOVES THE PRODUCTS), but the PEOPLE that are mentoring and helping me to be a good team leader and to succeed. (if you are one of those people in my upline, from my daughter on up - THANK YOU.) So, with all this going for me, how can you NOT invest in this business with me?

To my Canadian friends - Rodan and Fields will soon be opening in Canada. I am lining up business people that are ready to invest in this awesome opportunity. If you are aggressive, personable, understand business, and willing to do what it takes to be a success - contact me personally - as soon as possible. This train is on its way and its not stopping for anyone!

(applause, applause, applause as she steps down off her soap box)..

My next post is about my Lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment