Saturday, September 26, 2009

MY LIPS

I really should have taken a picture of my Lips before I used this product. Besides, I might get more people to read this blog with a picture of my lips instead of that huge picture of my  nose!

I use Bare Essentials make up. I totally love the Boost and Pout lip gloss - not sure of the real name, I just know what it looks like when I go to the website and re-order. My lips can be perfect one week and then loose skin just seems to fall off the next week. If you see me in one of those skin sloughing days, you will see me constanting biting and pulling off lip skin with my teeth. I have tried almost every product on the market for lip moisturizing - be it by itself or included in some expensive name brand gloss.  Bare Essentials has this lip product that makes my lips FEEL like they just got a shot of Botox. So for a few hours I walk around thinking and feeling like I have pouty lips that everyone envies! OK, I admit, I do live in somewhat of a fantasy cosmetic world. 

I decided to try Rodan and Fields.....(yes, this is copied right from the website)
LIP MICRO-DERMABRASION ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion is an effective and convenient exfoliation stick created specifically for one of the areas of your face most prone to showing early signs of aging: your lips. It removes dead skin cells and exfoliates flaky lip tissues in just a few swipes. This easy to use, conditioning treatment makes lips look and feel more defined and youthful by renewing the surface and reducing lipstick bleeding

Notice that blurb about "flaky lip tissue"? That's what got me. It came in the mail yesterday and I used it this morning - just a few hours ago. Moisten the lips, rub it on (like lipstick) and then wipe it off.  Several hours later my lips are still smooth!!!!  If you try nothing else from these products YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!
Click on the title of this blog, it will take you to the website. Click on Products - then Enhancements. Look for this lip stuff and ORDER IT!  Winter is coming - hurry!

Want 10% off and free shipping?  Sign up as a Preferred Customer.START YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST - hint hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment