Thursday, September 24, 2009

SQUEEEZING BLOTTING AND DISCOUNTS

Yes, I have squeezed a few times today and then put more UNBLEMISH CREAM on that nose.  Looking at the nose picture posted over there, I can only wish I could find a way to edit and make it smaller! This afternoon I decided to try the  UNBLEMISH OIL ABSORB: BLOT PAPERS WITH ZINCIDONE. Wow - it's a good thing you can order this on the web and not have to ask for it from a Sales person! Not being one that likes to waste time reading instructions, I opened the little carton, took out a Blot Paper, and wiped my face.  I was amazed at the oil that came off. My face felt very clean and I put on more UNBLEMISH cream - Yep - more blackheads. I mean, how much crud is buried down inside those pores?! My amazing daughter saw me wiping my face and reminded me that the instructions say BLOT. So, if you try these papers - remember to BLOT!

I decided to go into my fabulous Rodan and Fields back office on my website and read some of the clinical studies. Amazing what you learn when you read! I won't bore you, but it basically said that after 2 to 8 weeks participants in the studies experienced reduction in redness, reduction in brown spots, reduction of rough texture, fewer blemishes and reduced acne. This is good enough for me! I think I will start using UNBLEMISH on my whole face. 

Oh yeah - this post was to include DISCOUNTS - go to my website (linked all over this blog - just click almost anywhere and you will be taken to it) - click on Products - set up an account as a Preferred Customer. This means every 60 days you get a shipment of the products. For this, you get 10% off the retail price AND free shipping!  Trust me  -  YOUR FACE WILL LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment