Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Beginning......

This is my very fist Blogging experience. This blog hopefully will help those already in Network Marketing giving ideas to make your business better; tell you about the mistakes I have made; give you a place to learn about Network Marketing if you are a newbie; make comments to help others; and last but not least - learn about the Network Marketing Goldmine that is now my career and passion. So, let's start with MY Network Markting Goldmine.

Rodan + Fields Dermatologists - of which I am an Independent Executive Consultant
Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields are two of the world's most successful names in skincare.
They are the creators of ProActiv© Solution. They are the founders and creators of Rodan + Fields Dermatologists, a skincare line focused on changing skin and changing lives.

Both Doctors are Stanford University School of Medicine trained dermatologists who continue to run private practices in California. Rarely do you get the chance to partner with such successful entrepreneurs, until now......

They are changing lives again - What Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields did for acne, they are now doing for sun damage. People are just beginning to understand that sun damage is an enormous problem. It is estimated that 100 million people suffer from sun damage.
Sun Damage is what makes you look older! It makes your skin dull, lack brilliance, and have spots. Oh, those dreaded spots!

Here is where I have to insert my own personal sun damage story. I am a baby boomer that believed one should worship and follow the sun. Basking in it every chance I got and loving the tight-no pores-tanned skin on my face. I took the sun a step further and became a Scuba Diving Instructor. For 15 years I spent almost every day in the sun. Now, years later - I have spots-some melanoma-redness-well, just old looking skin. However, all that is changing - really - because I found Rodan and Fields!

The Iceberg Effect - Sun damage is not always what you see. Like an iceberg, the real damage lies beneath the surface. Those few brown spots are literally the tip of the sun damage iceberg. One of the tools you receive with this company is a black light that is equivalent to a Woods Lamp, a unique light that shows people what is lying beneath the skin. The first time I used this light and saw what was beneath the surface of my skin, it was scary. In 3 to 5 years, what I saw is what will SHOW. I had huge black spots - like leprosy. It was then I was determined to STOP and REVERSE my sun damage with Rodan and Fields.

Tonight's post will end here. Catch me tomorrow while I continue about this fabulous company. I will also be posting some marketing tips tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Judith you look amazing... in addition to simply BEING amazing! I know Rodan & Fields really hit the mark with Proactiv... I love it... So it'll be very interesting to see how this new product does. I'll be following! You GO Girl! ... Tamara

    ReplyDelete