Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Product....UNBLEMISH

I will get back to the business of Rodan and Fields, but I have to share this NOW. This morning I looked in the mirror and nearly freaked. Let me back up. I have been using REVERSE for my sun damage and brown spots, ANTI AGE for - well that's obvious, and I have even used SOOTHE because the sun damage has created some red spots - see picture.  I decided to try UNBLEMISH on my nose because over the years I have developed large pores. Mind you, I really never had pores - what I mean is, they were so tiny I never noticed them. Never had anything to squeeze while looking into one of those magnifying mirrors. Well, like I said this morning I freaked. My nose is full of BLACK HEADS!!!! I quickly squeezed each one out (a new experience for me - and they are tiny) and put on more UNBLEMISH cream. In about 2 hours - MORE BLACKHEADS!  I had my daughter look at my nose. She is my upline and really knows this business inside and out. She had called the nurses when it happened to her. The UN-BLEMISH is pulling out the years of crud deep in my pores.  I looked closely at her nose - her pores are small and nothing there but beautiful skin. I also noticed some red spots that never were there before - these are not pimples, just more crud being released from my pores. I was reassured that this is normal and it will all go away. It might get worse before it gets better. 

If you want to clear up your skin and pores - GO ON THE WEBSITE NOW - Click on Products - then UNBLEMISH - DON'T ORDER IT YET - Create a Preferred Customer account. You will get 10% off retail AND free shipping. You just have to create an auto-ship to come to you every 60 days. You can change the products you order on each auto-ship. THIS IS A GOOD THING!!!  I am telling you - this stuff works!!  I have posted a picture! More later - have to go squeeze these things again and put on more cream. I wonder how deep they go - It's just like the Iceberg Effect in the first posting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad blackheads are a normal thing!!! I started Unblemish a week ago and have noticed them (as well as red ones) on my forehead but mostly in random clusters on my hairline. Decided to do some research on this and glad I did!

    ReplyDelete