Sunday, September 27, 2009

MY BAD HABIT

It's Sunday morning and I think, no, I know, I have caught a version of what the rest of the household has been fighting for a month. Despite that, I am hooked on Blogging and writing to whomever might be out there.

I have a really bad habit of not taking off my eye makeup. Oh pleeze - like you take yours off every night! Any men reading this - you have probably woken up next to a lady with raccoon eyes more than once. Personally, I have tried almost every eye makeup remover on the market. I have even made up some of my own - baby oil on a q-tip, lotion on a cotton ball, scrub with soap while keeping my eyes tightly shut and yes, I know the scrubbing is really bad for our delicate eye skin. Most of time, after using whatever kind of eyemakeup remover, I look at the world thru a thin film of oil until I can blink and blink and blink to get it removed. Just not for me.  So, I gave up and wake up to raccoon eyes.

THEN - RODAN AND FIELDS ANTI AGE EYE CLOTHS came into my life. They were part of my shipment this week. I used one last night for the first time. OMG!!!! No oil, soft feeling, and the makeup on my eyes came right off. I went to sleep with squeaky clean eyelashes! I woke up with no mascara crust! The ad for these cloths says "wake up to eyes that look youthful and refreshed".  Well, at my age, it is pretty hard to wake up to youthful looking eyes! But they felt youthful.  These cloths are loaded with peptides - a powerful substance that helps collagen produce.  I AM HOOKED AND HAVE KICKED A BAD HABIT! (One of many, but it's a start).

HERE COMES THE COMMERCIAL .... FOR MEN TOO.
SAILORS AND GOLFERS - Men or women - put these cloths in a cooler or just a plastic baggy. When your face is sweaty or crusted with salt air - pull out an EYE CLOTH and wipe your face all over. Toss away that bacteria ridden hand towel. EYE CLOTHS are disposable and the peptides you put on your face will help those fine lines and make you FEEL youthful looking.
CHRISTMAS - EYE CLOTHS fit nicely in a Santa Stocking.
A CLOSE FRIEND - put them in a little gift bag and go have coffee.
I am telling you - these little eye cloths are FANTABULOUS!

Oops almost forgot - Go on my website (click somewhere on the blog and it will take you there), click on Products, I think they are under AntiAge - and order NOW.
Sign up as a Preferred Customer and get 10% off plus free shipping. Sorry my Canadian customers - you can't sign up as a Preferred Customer - yet.

This is really important - If you were sent to my blog by a friend that is in Rodan and Fields - PLEASE go to THEIR website to order or join. Use this blog for info and a few fun remarks but keep your loyalty with whomever sent you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment