Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30 DAYS - CHANGES ARE REALLY HAPPENING!!

I have hit the 30 day mark using RODAN and FIELDS REVERSE and ANTI AGE regimens. Taking this picture this morning made me realize a few things: I should be using a cell phone camera instead of my big expensive Canon and I shouldn't have the guts to post my skin on the web! The only thing I changed on this picture (and the others) is the size. My camera makes it possible to enlarge a shot to wall size! Egads - wouldn't want that! I looked at this picture and said -  It makes everything very clear, despite having 3 different lite bulbs in the bathroom, these products are really top of the line! No studio lights to diffuse flaws, no tilting of the camera to show my face at the best angle - just plain naked skin in bathroom light! Yes, I still have spots and lines, but look at my first picture below, you have to admit that my face is changing. Plus, I have skin that has been bathed in the sun for more years than many of you have been alive!!!

My advice for the day? GET STARTED USING THESE PRODUCTS. DON'T WAIT. . .So what if you just spent way too much on another brand. Will the store let you return it after you  have used it all up and get all your money back???? Rodan and Fields will, but look at the results. Who would want to return it? I have to start using it on my hands, neck and decollete area. Those pictures won't be so devastating to my ego!! LOL.
Have a great day - look in the mirror - look real close - then go to the website - FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment