Friday, September 25, 2009

LOOKING IN THE MIRROR - WHICH ONE TO USE?

After 30 days in my new career as an Independent Executive (wahoo - got a promotion) Consultant, I have a ROI (return on investment) plus profit. I have tried so many different at home businesses that my friends and family shy away from me when they see "that look" - and they think "Oh no, here she goes again". THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT. I am actually making money - and more than coffee money! Last week when I paid for my groceries with cash (a new concept in itself), the lady saw my name badge and asked what it was - she said she had heard about Rodan and Fields from someone. I gave her my business card and while smiling said that I was paying for my groceries with my Rodan and Fields bonus money. Her eyes got wide. Unfortunately, the customer behind me had wide eyes for a total different reason. I could see the lady behind me didn't want my card, so I just smiled and left. It was a good feeling knowing my groceries had been paid for by my new career - not a job.

OK - back on topic. Rodan and Fields makes 4 different skin care regimens, and as this morning I have tried them all!  I started using the products just using REVERSE (for my brown spots) and ANTI AGE (for my experience lines). Then, as we all know from the "nose" picture, I added UNBLEMISH to my arsenal of skin care. I read that it also does a job on brown spots, so I LOVE this product. I have redness on my face from the sun damage, so SOOTHE was added.  AMAZING - not speaking as a consultant that sells the product or as a businesswoman that would love you to invest and to be on My Team, but as a woman that is 39 plus a few years of experience - After SOOTHE, the redness was less.

So, looking in the mirror this morning - an experience in itself - it was a difficult decision which product to use. Fortunately, Rodan and Fields has a 24/7 Nursing Staff for us to use. I will be able to talk with them to verify that what I am doing is all in the right order. I love these products so much, that if it was up to me I would use them 4 times a day - all of them - to try to get results sooner! It also does wonders for my credibility to be able to say to someone - "let me check with my staff of nurses and get back to you". Ha!  It's time to get ready to run some errands. It's such a great feeling to work from the luxury of my home office. Look in the mirror today - real close - want some help with your skin? Click on the title of this post and order something right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment