Friday, October 9, 2009

SHANNON'S NAKED FACE - JUST PEPTIDE POWDER

Here is a picture of Shannon's naked face - no foundation, no concealer, no blush. She has been using the Rodan and Fields products for about 40 days. As her Mom I can say - trust me - prior to Rodan and Fields she had adult breakouts now and then, plus some uneven dullness. Yea, I know - not nice to say about your daughter. But look at her now! She only has on Rodan and Fields new Peptide face powder and some eye make-up. The Peptide Powder can be applied several times a day - as you know, peptides stimulate collagen growth. EVERY ONE SHOULD HAVE THIS POWDER!

Thank you Shannon for sharing your face. You are my beautiful daughter and I am so glad we are both in Rodan and Fields. What a life changing network marketing goldmine! Click above and go to Shannon's website to order the powder or talk to her about joining us in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment