Friday, October 9, 2009

A REAL RESPONSE FROM OUR NURSES

Yesterday I sent an email to the Nurses at Rodan and Fields regarding facial redness that I experience on and off during the day. I have been coping with it for many months - refusing to believe I could actually be menopausal! LOL . I never feel hot when the redness comes (so happily dismissed "hot flash syndrome") but my face sweats. I have happily been using REVERSE and ANTI AGE and having fabulous results. The redness did not increase with the use of the products, so I knew there was something under my skin causing it. Hence, my email to the nurses yesterday. This is their response TODAY - what great service!!!!

Hi Judith,

Thanks for your inquiry.
You are probably right. Your facial redness can be a combination of things and menopause might be involved here too.
At this point we recommend SOOTHE for you. Sensitive skin is a common concern among our patients. It is estimated that over 50% of people experience sensitive skin to some degree. While some have an underlying condition such as rosacea, eczema or psoriasis, we see a larger percentage who have a genetic predisposition for sensitive skin, making them more susceptible to oxidative stress, climate change, sun exposure, cosmetic intolerance, and even friction or rubbing. Symptoms can include dryness and redness, as well as stinging and itching.

We created the Rodan + Fields® SOOTHE Regimen for anyone exhibiting the signs of sensitive skin. This daily system helps to interrupt the inflammatory cascade, strengthens skin's natural moisture barrier, calms redness and reduces irritation so that you can take comfort in having a healthy-looking, luminous complexion every day.

Based on Multi-Med® Therapy, SOOTHE is a complete skincare system that uses OTC pharmaceuticals and active cosmetic ingredients to protect sensitive, irritated skin and to soothe and calm facial redness. By combining the right ingredients, in the right formulations, and using them in the right order, the regimen:

• Helps to interrupt the inflammatory cascade, reducing the appearance of irritation and redness.

• Fortifies skin's natural moisture barrier to reduce sensitivity.

• Reduces and neutralizes irritants on skin.

• Immediately improves skin tone with optical correctors.

• Defends against future damage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen.

Once your skin normalizes, you might be able to transition back to ANTI-AGE and REVERSE.

Visit the Solution Tool on the Consultant Personal Web Site to access a customized skincare recommendation from Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields.

Let us know how we can assist you further,

Nurse Isabelle

The information provided in this response is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. The information provided is not a substitute for advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider. This information has been provided to assist you in answering your skincare issues. Results from the use of Rodan + Fields products may vary depending upon the individual. Rodan + Fields makes no guarantee as to the results that you may you experience.
--------------------------
WOW - how great is that!  Not only for my skin, but for my business. What a fabulous business tool to be able to send people to MY STAFF OF NURSES. I am still in denial that I have any menopausal issues. Inside I still feel so young. It's just this outside skin issue that betrays me! Thank you God for Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields!!!! I am giving SOOTHE a try and then back on the regimen of REVERSE - I like how my brown spots are so much lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment