Friday, October 16, 2009

46 DAYS - MY NAKED FACE

If nothing else, this company is bringing back the bold Judith I used to know! It is taking more guts than you know to show my face - naked - no concealers, no foundation -just some eye makeup and lip glass. I know, I know, "you should wear concealers and foundation!". But, the point is - look down the blog - scroll way down and look at some of the beginning shots. My skin was a real mess. I spend real money on make up to even go to the grocery store!!! Now, based on what I had and what I have now, I am ok with going out in public with this naked face. I have been using the products for 46 days and the changes in those 46 days are noticeable.  Just imagine what another 15 days will bring to this old skin! That's when I will be finished with the 60 days regimen of Reverse. I have checked with the nurses and added UnBlemish to my daily routine.

Like the blog says - this is a network marketing goldmine. These products really work - you have to use them daily - like the instructions say - tired or not - use them as directed and the results will speak for itself.

If you want to learn how to make money while changing the way your skin looks and feels - call me. Book an appt for an interview or to let me show your with a special lamp what I can do for your face.

Talk to you later - I am headed to the grocery store -NAKED FACE AND ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Incredible difference, Judith! You look fantastic! Going to check out the rest of the info! :)

    ReplyDelete