Saturday, January 2, 2010

HOLIDAY WOES AND HOLIDAY LOVE

This has been one of my most interesting holiday seasons. We went to Canada to visit our son and daughter in law, plus their two children - my fabulous grandchildren. One is two years old and the new one is our granddaughter born Dec 9th. How fab is that!!! The trip has been fabulous - I love being a grandmother.
While here I have had a gall bladder attack to end all attacks. I spent two separate days in the hospital. Thank God for demerol and some other shot they gave me. Surgery in the States would have been immediate, but here in Canada it's not that way. Then, the day I got to Canada someone hacked into my email accounts and Facebook accounts. As many of you know, an email was sent to all my contacts saying I was mugged in London and needed money. I eventually got back my two email accounts, this blog, my photography site (what? you haven't looked at it yet? http://www.judithmariephotography.com/) , but still I have no Facebook. However, they wiped out all my contacts and my feeble brain has a hard time remembering all your email addresses. So, if you are reading this and have not gotten an email from me recently, please send me an email so I can be back in touch with you.

The weather here in New Brunswick has been brutal. Cold blustery winds - like pictured in Winnie The Pooh, and snow snow snow. My skin would normally be taking a beating - but - yes, here comes the commercial - I have been slathering on my Rodan and Fields creams and my skin has stayed wonderful.

If I am able to download or upload a picture - you will see the Holiday Love in my new granddaughter.
2010 is the dawn of a new decade and the dawn of a new me. I have some resolutions that will make a difference in my life in 2010 and some of these resolutions will make a difference in YOUR life - if you jump on board.

My Holiday best to all of you - whatever holiday you are celebrating.....

No comments:

Post a Comment