Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FAMILY IS LOVE

I am headed to Canada for Christmas. My husband and I will be visitng our son and daughter in law plus the 2 yr old grandchild AND Our brand new granddaughter!!! Life is sweet. I am so thankful that my daughter will be checking in on my parents so we can make this trip. Family is Love. While I will miss the 5 grands here, we will be having our Christmas with them as soon as we get back. Family is Love!

Please take a breath and think of your family and be thankful for being blessed. We all have someone or something to be thankful for during this Christmas Season. Jesus is the reason for this season and me and my family will be making note of that reason as we celebrate the love of Family.

To all those who take the time to read this blog - may you be blessed a little extra this month.
To all those who are reading this for the first time - may you also be blessed
And, to those who have never taken the time to read this blog, even though you have the address...
May a flock of peacocks take up residence in your yard and never leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment