Thursday, February 20, 2014

The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same

Like all of you, I too have left a network marketing business before I became successful as advertised. I lose interest fast when the money is not coming in. I have found a new company that I can honestly say I am not pushing the business. That is almost heresy!

My link - if you want to look: www.youniqueproducts.com/judithmarie
I also have a facebook group - which I never had with any other companies. And there are already 80 people in the group. Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/620351608002484/
  It's called Judith Marie's Younique Friends

Commercial Break - For just $99 you can start with product. No monthly right now for the website and back office or the VISA card. How great is this? If interested, I would love to have you in the newest Network Marketing Goldmine.

This is a company that has awesome product for women (sorry men). 3D MASCARA - the picture shows my daughter with one eye using the Mascara. It's a 2 step process - the fiber lashes (all natural) adhere to the gel and your eyelashes keep getting longer and fuller. One Mascara costs $39 and gives you 200 applications.

With little effort, people are buying the product. And, with little effort - I am making money. Enough that I do not intend to quit this one. So, if you are looking for something new and different - Younique is the company to join. And of course - use my link above please.

I did buy some business cards, but so far all my business is company from facebook and the web. I have not made the first phone call or demonstrated the product even once. I love this new Network Marketing Goldmine.

My next blog will talk about creating an online party - no matter what your network marketing goldmine is, this will help.

Seize the day people - and think about joining this new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment