Friday, February 19, 2010

AFTER 5 MONTHS

If you look below, the first photo of me was on Sept 7, 2009. This one (to the left) is 5 months later (Feb 4, 2010). I am only wearing Rodan and Fields Peptide powder and eye makeup (OMG - who goes out without eye makeup!). I look at the before picture and the NOW picture and am personally amazed. The changes in the cellular structure of my skin are so apparent. How everyone that reads this cannot at least TRY the products for 60 days is beyond my comprehension.

I was content with my skin and my aging face. CONTENT. I would shop for the newest anti-aging potion to be advertised - try it - and then switch to the next new thing.  No longer - in fact I don't even have makeup in the house.  Someone who didn't know me said my skin looked luminous!  Another lady just recently looked at my skin from several angles - in the sun - and then touching her own face told me it was amazing how alive my skin looked.

What is even more amazing is that these changes have taken place IN THE WINTER. I am asking you to PROVE ME WRONG - Order some REVERSE and UNBLEMISH, take a picture, then come see me in 60 days. These products are guaranteed to make a change in 60 days - if not - you get your money back!

FOR THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE TO TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE - I will give you - FREE - a copy of the Doctors Top Selling Book - IF YOU USE THE PRODUCT FOR 60 DAYS.  And, if you don't like what it does for your skin - return the bottles - get your money back - AND KEEP THE BOOK FREE.

Be sure to contact me and let me know you are ordering as this is ONLY for the first THREE people to order off my website.

Contact me and let's talk skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment